How do you feel when you get your monthly periods?
The majority's reaction would be, Ugh! We wish we never had them.
Ask any woman her most challenging days in a month; the majority will say the days when they have their monthly periods.
Yes, dealing 4-5 days with bleeding, mood swings, upset stomach isn't easy! It is indeed painful.
But for some women in Malad, it is more than painful! They experience very heavy bleeding during their periods.
Their normal life gets disturbed because of heavy bleeding. They aren't able to perform their daily activities. Also, they aren't able to enjoy doing what they love. Enjoyment gets replaced with pain and misery!
Do you fall in the above category of women?
Do you also experience heavy bleeding during your periods and are unable to dance to your favorite song?
Or are you unable to play your favorite sport because of heavy bleeding?
Are you also one of those women who have to cancel their kitty party plans or weekend plans with their family due to heavy bleeding?
Then now you don't need to do all this! Now you no longer need to get controlled by periods! Now is the time to live your life according to your own terms and not allow periods to control your life!
Now is the time to once again enjoy your life to the fullest!
By visiting the best female gynecologist in Malad for treating heavy bleeding. The best gynecologist in Malad provides effective solutions to treat heavy menstrual bleeding.
This article discusses the various treatment options available in Malad, Mumbai, to treat heavy menstrual bleeding. But before we discuss the treatment options for heavy bleeding, first, let us discuss some of the warning signs of heavy bleeding, causes of heavy bleeding, and its consequences.
What are the warning signs of heavy menstrual bleeding?
Do you change your pads once an hour throughout the day?
Do you feel the need to get up in the middle of the night to change your pads?
Do you often skip going to work during your periods?
Do you find it difficult to play sports or engage in the activities that you love and enjoy doing?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you are likely experiencing heavy menstrual bleeding.
Yes, the above are the warning signs of heavy menstrual bleeding!
But do not worry! You can once again live a normal life and treat the issue of heavy bleeding by visiting the top gynecologist in Malad.
Now let us discuss the causes of heavy bleeding.
What are the common causes of heavy bleeding?
Some of the causes of heavy bleeding are as follows-
- Uterine fibroids or polyps
- Hormonal imbalance
- Abnormal growths in the uterus etc.
What are the consequences of heavy menstrual bleeding?
Heavy menstrual bleeding can lead to severe adverse effects. Some of them are as follows-
- Heavy bleeding can make your sex life suffer
- It can lead to extreme fatigue and tiredness
- Your normal life gets disrupted and negatively affected because of heavy bleeding
- You may experience iron deficiency and be at a greater risk of developing anemia.
Relax! As every lock comes with a key, the same way the problem of heavy bleeding also comes with a solution!
What are the solutions to treat the problem of heavy menstrual bleeding?
There are various solutions available in Malad, Mumbai, to treat heavy bleeding. Initially, your gynecologist and obstetrician in Malad will ask you to note down and keep a record of all the incidents of heavy bleeding. This will help your gynecologist to evaluate your condition and design a proper treatment plan. The gynecologist may perform pap tests or ultrasounds to detect the cause of heavy bleeding. Any of the causes discussed above in the article may cause heavy bleeding. The gynecologist will identify the reason, the seriousness of your symptoms, etc., and accordingly design the treatment plan. Based on your symptoms, age, etc., the following treatment options can be suggested by your gynecologist in Malad-
- Endometrial ablation- Endometrial ablation is a short and minor surgical process that removes the uterine lining. This, in turn, leads to less bleeding or no bleeding. An endometrial ablation is an effective option for those whose lives are adversely impacted due to heavy bleeding.
- Birth control contraceptives- Birth control contraceptives are an effective option for women, especially younger women facing heavy bleeding. It is a non-surgical solution. Medicines such as progesterone that is known to decrease blood flow in women's periods, may also be recommended by the gynecologist for those women who are close to menopause.
- Hysterectomy- Hysterectomy is a surgery performed to remove the uterus of women. Though hysterectomy is a beneficial surgery used to treat many gynecological problems, the experienced gynecologist and laparoscopic surgeon in Malad does not recommend doing hysterectomy to treat heavy bleeding.
Are heavy periods controlling your life?
Then now is the time to escape the cage of periods and heavy bleeding and walk on the path of freedom and enjoyment!
Now is the time to live your life to the fullest and not allow periods to be a curse in your life and ruin your life!
Now is the time to have pain-free periods and do all the activities you would have done if you didn't have periods!
You can do this by visiting the top gynecologist in Malad to treat heavy bleeding.
So, what are you waiting for?
Visit us now to treat heavy bleeding and get your life back!