Best Gynecologist in Mumbai
Dr. Shweta Shah is a leading gynaecologist and obstetrician in Malad & Andheri Mumbai. In her career spanning ten years, she has gained immense knowledge and hands-on experience in the medical and surgical management of various women’s health problems.
Her area of expertise ranges from high-risk pregnancies, ectopic pregnancy, fertility treatment, and IVF to total laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy, cystectomy, endometriosis, PCOD, and urinary incontinence.
She is considered one of the best gynaecologists in Mumbai, for her dedication, passion, and result-oriented treatments that have gained her immense respect and trust of her patients. Her friendly and compassionate nature and the ability to converse in multiple languages help her patients connect to her and feel safe and secure in her treatment.
Dr. Shweta Shah believes in providing personalized treatments tailored to her patients’ unique needs. Her primary aim is to help her patients receive the best medical care at an affordable price, making her one of the most preferred gynaecologist in Malad, Mumbai.
Specialization of Dr. Shweta Shah
Dr. Shweta Shah is known for her accurate diagnoses, precise treatment, and excellent management of chronic disorders and complex gynaecologic issues, making her one of the best gynaecologist in Mumbai.
Dr. Shweta Shah
MBBS, MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Shweta Shah graduated with MBBS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2010. She then went on to complete her MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, 2014, and DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, New Delhi.
Later she did her Fellowship in Minimal Invasive Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 2020. Apart from that, she regularly attends conferences and seminars and has many publications to her name.
In her illustrious career, Dr. Shweta Shah, a well-known gynaecologist in Malad, Mumbai, has worked in many renowned hospitals and nursing homes. Having the opportunity to work in high-volume medical centres has helped her gain hands-on experience in handling complex and complicated cases.
- Freelancer laparoscopic surgeon at Sunflower & Shukan IVF Centres, Ahmedabad
- Fellow in laparoscopy at Altius Hospital, Bangalore
- Associate Consultant at Dr. Sakhalkar’s Nursing Home, Mumbai
- Associate Consultant at Vinayak Maternity & Nursing Home, Mumbai
- Specialty Medical Officer at RNCH & Cooper Hospital, Mumbai
Present professional commitment:
- At present, Dr. Shweta Shah, is Founder & Director of TVAMEVA Gynaecology Centre , at Andheri , Mumbai.
- She is a proficient gynaecologist , a full-time consultant at Cloud Nine Hospital., Malad.
- She also worked as an Assistant professor at K J Somaiya Medical College and Research Centre, where she trained under and post-graduate students.
- Veera Health: Veera Health is a digital therapeutic platform that helps women struggling with chronic conditions such as PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) get help managing the disorder with evidence-based therapy and specialist support. Dr. Shweta Shah, an expert in PCOS, is associated with this innovative venture as a consultant.
- Baby Chakra: Baby Chakra is an online app for mothers where they can connect with other moms to find or share their recommendations about different services and products for babies and them. Dr. Shweta Shah, a gynaecologist in Malad, Mumbai, is an expert speaker who answers queries and guides new moms.
- MomJunction: MomJunction is an online platform for parents that offers advice to expectant and new mothers. Dr. Shweta Shah reviews products as an expert on MomJunction and also writes relevant articles to help moms get more insight and guidance in raising their kids.
- Shyft: Shyft is an online platform that integrates fitness and nutrition techniques to assist users in monitoring, reversing, and managing certain health issues and chronic conditions.
- PHNK : PHNK is an online community for women , where they can access verified information from experts . Dr Shweta Shah , is a member of the advisory board on PHNK .
- The Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Mumbai Obstetrics & Gynaecological Society (MOGS)
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists (IAGE)
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (ISAR)
Our Medical Services
Areas of Specialization
PCOD or Polycystic Ovarian Disease is a disorder in which a woman’s hormonal abnormalities cause smaller follicular cysts in her ovaries. These follicular cysts are immature eggs that don’t release out of the ovary.
Uterine fibroids are noncancerous uterine growths that commonly arise during pregnancy. Uterine fibroids, also known as leiomyomas or myomas, are not linked to an elevated risk of uterine cancer and seldom turn cancerous.
Infertility is a very common problem and affects approximately 15% of couples trying to get pregnant. If you are among those trying to conceive, you are probably aware of the emotional stress that accompanies the process.
What our patients say about us
Have you any questions?
What are the specialties of Dr. Shweta Shah?
Dr. Shweta Shah, a renowned gynaecologist and obstetrician in Malad, is an expert in treating all types of gynaecological problems, such as endometriosis, PCOD, fibroids, and urinary incontinence.She also provides fertility treatments, IVF, laparoscopic surgeries, ectopic pregnancy, C-section delivery, and painless delivery.
Does Dr. Shweta Shah help deliver babies?
Yes, she does. Dr. Shweta Shah is also a practicing obstetrician and has performed thousands of deliveries in her ten-year career. She is an expert in handling various types of deliveries, such as normal and epidural delivery, caesarean section, and ectopic pregnancy. She also provides pre-pregnancy counselling to help women easily navigate their pregnancies.
What are Dr. Shweta Shah's consultation fees?
Dr. Shweta Shah’s Consultation fees are 1500/-
Is it necessary to make an appointment to visit the doctor?
Yes, it is preferable that you make an appointment as it will help you save your precious time. You can call or fill out the appointment form on our website, and we will contact you at the earliest.
From what age can women go to a gynaecologist?
Gynaecologists treat women from adolescence to menopause, and even beyond. Young girls usually have to cope with irregular periods, painful periods, PCOD, etc. They can overcome their issues without complications with the proper diagnoses and timely treatment.
Latest Medical blogs
Has being tired lately become a constant source of anxiety? Sleepless nights due to pelvic...
Has being tired lately become a constant source of anxiety? ...
Finding out that you are pregnant can be one of the greatest joys...
Your gynecologist in Malad, Mumbai, might advise getting a...