Do you want to fulfill your dream of giving birth to an angel?
Do you want to live the beautiful phase of parenthood?
Do you want to live that joyous moment of holding your baby in your arms?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then you need to say no to some things. If you wish to say a yes to your dream and joy of becoming a parent, you need to say no to some things. As it is said behind a no there is a big yes- a big yes to your dream and joy of giving birth to a baby. A no can make your dreams a yes! Usually, actions are needed to get results! But in the case of pregnancy, no actions lead to results. Yes, not doing and avoiding certain things can increase your chances of pregnancy and give you positive results.
This article discusses the 7 things to avoid if you wish to conceive and increase your chances of pregnancy.
What are the 7 things to avoid when trying to conceive?
The best gynecologist in Mumbai advises avoiding the following 7 things to make one's dream of giving birth to a child a reality.
- Smoking: Smoking is injurious to health as well as pregnancy. Smoking decreases the chances of becoming pregnant. It causes early menopause and leads to fertility issues. So, the best gynecologist in Mumbai advises one to say no to smoking if one wishes to say yes to their dream and their biggest joy- child.
- Increase consumption of caffeine: It is advisable to reduce the consumption of caffeinated beverages like tea and coffee to increase the chances of pregnancy. Excess consumption of caffeine can hinder pregnancy and also lead to complications such as miscarriages. So, it is recommended to decrease the consumption of caffeine to increase the chances of pregnancy. Distancing from caffeine can get you closer to your dream and joy.
- Excess alcohol: Increased alcohol consumption can decrease the chances of conceiving. Excess alcohol is a barrier to one's dream of giving birth to a child. So, it is advisable to reduce the consumption of alcohol when one is trying to conceive. The best gynecologist in Mumbai advises avoiding drinking alcohol completely during pregnancy.
- Inactiveness: It is essential to stay active and engage in moderate exercises to increase one's chance of conceiving. One needs to stay active if they wish their dreams to stay active and come to life and not break and die. Doing moderate exercises that you like is recommended by the best gynecologist doctor in Mumbai. Doing exercise of your choice would keep you motivated, and you wouldn't get tired easily. Embrace exercise to embrace your dreams.
- Excess exercise: Exercising is beneficial and increases the chances of pregnancy but too much exercising is harmful and decreases the chances of pregnancy. Exercise is good when done within limits. Excess exercise can be harmful. It can lead to a change in hormones and can hamper one's chances of becoming pregnant.
- Unhealthy foods: To have a healthy pregnancy, it is essential to say no to unhealthy foods. Unhealthy foods can give you temporary joy. But they can also turn this temporary joy into permanent sadness by preventing you from achieving your dream of giving birth to a child. They can give you small joys but prevent you from receiving the biggest joy of your life-your child. It is essential to sacrifice small joys if you wish to receive the biggest joy of your life. The best gynecologist doctor in Mumbai suggests including fruits and vegetables in one's diet and advises one to follow a balanced diet for a healthy pregnancy.
- Excess stress: Stress is harmful to pregnancy and can decrease the chances of conceiving. One cannot eliminate stress from their life, but one can manage stress. By doing yoga and relaxation exercises, one can manage stress. Engaging in activities that one likes can also help manage stress. Visualizing that you effectively dealt with a stressful event can boost your confidence and can help you manage stress effectively in real-life situations. It is important to end stress to start the phase of parenthood.
So, what are you waiting for?
It is time to take the first step to achieve your dreams by avoiding the above 7 things. It is time to get closer to your joys and dreams by distancing yourself from the above things. Is the first step difficult? Think of your baby, your dream! It won't appear that tough. The joy of giving birth to a baby and holding the baby in your arms is much more than the difficulty faced in avoiding the things mentioned in the article. It is essential to give up on these 7 things if you don't wish to give up on your dreams! Sacrificing these 7 things is the first step in achieving your dream and the biggest joy of your life-your baby. You can also increase your chances of conceiving and get more closer to your dream by visiting the best gynecologist doctor in Mumbai.